Covid Information Waterland
As of 9th August 2020
Basic rules in the Netherlands
Coronavirus and Waterland
The most up to date measures can be found on the site of the dutch government.
The harbor is open to water sports enthusiasts, passers-by and campers. The crane company continues: taps in and out of the water can be done remotely by the customer. The sanitary facilities are open at both locations.
- The harbor office of the Waterland location is open 7 days a week. Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We can be reached by telephone, intercom or email (email@example.com). The harbor office of the Hemmeland location is open daily between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Don't forget your harbor card and bring coins to top it up at the toilet building (location Waterland)
- We only open the gate / gate for registered visitors / service companies. The site remains closed without a tag or registration
- People must keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other. An exception to this is when they run a household together
- Keep your distance and give each other space
Due to the Corona virus, we have sent out extra newsletters. You can find it via these links:
Chartering at Waterland
Check is no longer possible as it used to be, which is why we have developed a new form of check in: you will receive information about the boat and the rules surrounding the charter in advance by email. Do you have questions? Contact us for advice.
If you booked sailing trip before March 15, 2020 and you cannot come due to the corona measures, please contact us for the possibilities. The Hiswa cancellation conditions apply to bookings after this date.
You can sail when you are healthy and follow the basic rules. These can be found on the website of the Dutch government.